Explore the world of “haut-chocolate” and join me on an exclusive luxury journey to discover Sydney’s hidden chocolate gems.
Now let me warn you, my friend, this is not your usual tour, so be prepared for a gourmet experience like no other. Here are some of things that make the Mytinerary 'Ultimate Sydney Chocolate Tour' and 'Round-the-World Chocolate Tour' stand out:
1. Discover Sydney like you've never seen before, as we reveal some of Sydney's hidden gems and best kept secrets. Travel in style to some of our most iconic precincts - from The Rocks to Kirribilli and Darlinghurst - and soak in their vibrant village atmosphere.
2. Your private guide and passionate foodie - aka 'moi' - has the local knowledge and insider access to bring you an authentic, unforgettable cultural experience.
3. Treat yourself to a truly indulgent experience - and the only luxury gourmet experience of its kind in Sydney. We've taken the headache out of planning so sit back, relax, forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life and let the good times roll.
4. The Ultimate Sydney Chocolate Tour is not "just" about food... It's also an enriching cultural journey which takes you from Mexico to Sydney by way of Paris, Brussels, Edinburgh and even the Philippines. And we're talking music, art and business along the way!
5. Discover rare and exquisite flavours. Taste a sumptuous selection of artisan chocolate ganaches, truffles, pralines and macarons. Enjoy some of Sydney's creamiest, most decadent hot chocolates.
6. Just to get you salivating, some of the edible gems you taste on the day include milk chocolate and passionfruit macarons, dark chocolates with Filipino lime, banana and salted caramel truffles, dark hot chocolate with rose and black pepper, milk chocolate bars with pinenuts and sea-salt caramel, single-origin dark chocolate from Madagascar and the Caribbeans, water ganache with Thai basil - and so much more.
9. Get credits in your karma bank thanks to generous social initiatives, so you can feast on chocolate guilt-free!
10. Gorgeous gift certificates are available. So now's the best time to spoil yourself and your loved ones with a Christmas, birthday or anniversary gift idea that stands out. Just contact us on email@example.com to organise.
To make a booking on one of the next chocolate tours, call 1300 951 138 or visit our event page.
We're here to help so don't hesitate to contact us for more information. You can also see what others had to say about this tour (really yummy photos too!).
So tell me, what would be your ultimate chocolate extravagance? What if I gave you Aladdin's magic lamp for a day, what kind of chocolate would you ask for?